MyfanwyNia's Studio Weblog

Hello and welcome to my creative world, thank you dearly for your interest in my artistic endeavors.
“Here on my web log I record my studio progress, it acts as a web based journal spanning back to 2010, here I can easily glance back at projects and artworks and add my current progress. I hope some of you will also find inspiration here.
I welcome dearly your comments and feedback as valuable assets that help me consider different aspects of my art practice and my creative growth as an artist.
Love and Light”
Harriet ❤
Get in touch!
I’m continuously open to participation in new projects, collaborations, murals and exhibitions.
I’m always happy to talk about a special commission piece of jewellery, your fantasy artwork or portrait of a loved one.
You can contact me via my facebook page or website and online shop at www.myfanwynia.com , much of my older work is also view-able there.

Wednesday 21 October 2015

New Art Print Cameo Pendants and Pocket Watch

'Rose Girl' Fine Art Print Cameo Pendant
This beautiful white Cameo Fine Art Print Pendant is hand crafted by me the original artist. The center piece features a close-up of my oil painting ‘Rose Girl’ an 40mm dome top cameo that captures a perfect image made from one of my original works of art.
Set into a vintage Rococo styled hand cast resin setting with a tiny embossed detailing. Above the frame hangs a 4 resin roses. The cameo setting is 3.5 centimeters wide and 6.5 centimeters tall.

This piece comes beautifully presented in a silver box with a printed image of 'Rose Girl' on the lid and signed presentation card with details of the artwork inside.


My oil painting ‘Rose Girl’

Rose Girl' Fine Art Print Decoden Pocket Watch
This beautiful Art Print Decoden Pocket Watch Pendant is hand crafted by me. An image of the initial pencil sketch for the painting is on the inside.

Initial Pencil Sketch for Rose Girl

This piece comes beautifully presented in a silver box with a printed image of 'Rose Girl' on the lid and signed presentation card with details of the artwork inside.

This time piece has a kawaii decoden back, coated in resin whipped cream with resin roses, miniature cutlery, rhinestones, pearls, fimo cookies and strawberries. 



These new pieces are available on my Etsy store.

No comments: