MyfanwyNia's Studio Weblog

Hello and welcome to my creative world, thank you dearly for your interest in my artistic endeavors.
“Here on my web log I record my studio progress, it acts as a web based journal spanning back to 2010, here I can easily glance back at projects and artworks and add my current progress. I hope some of you will also find inspiration here.
I welcome dearly your comments and feedback as valuable assets that help me consider different aspects of my art practice and my creative growth as an artist.
Love and Light”
Harriet ❤
Get in touch!
I’m continuously open to participation in new projects, collaborations, murals and exhibitions.
I’m always happy to talk about a special commission piece of jewellery, your fantasy artwork or portrait of a loved one.
You can contact me via my facebook page or website and online shop at www.myfanwynia.com , much of my older work is also view-able there.

Monday 16 November 2015

Love the Lanes, Street Art in dublins Temple Bar.

Minaw wall for Love the Lanes, Crampton Court


In November 2015 I was painting with my street art crew the Minaw Collective at Crampton Court, temple Bar, Dublin for the Dublin City Council's 'Love the Lanes' initiative.

Love the Lanes is a joint initiative between Dublin City Council and the Temple Bar Company to pilot solutions and interventions to address issues in the laneways of Temple Bar. Over the years these lanes have fallen into disuse and have become magnets for anti-social behaviour. The projects goal is to reactivate these lanes for people to use and enjoy through creative intervention.


You can catch a glimpse of the Minaws and their artwork, along with some other wonderful Dublin-based artists on Wednesday the 15th of Febuary RTE Nationwide TV programme or by following the link here.

 

Here are more photos from the day of painting with the Minaw ladies

MyfanwyNia - me :)






I sketched the image up first with charcoal and sealed it with clear lacquer.









Emily aka Made







 Jess aka Novice







 ArĂș aka BUBU







 Kathrina aka KinMx







 Minaw


This was my pencil sketch that my piece was based on, the theme of the lane was love so my piece is a cupid on a cloud.

No comments: