MyfanwyNia's Studio Weblog

Hello and welcome to my creative world, thank you dearly for your interest in my artistic endeavors.
“Here on my web log I record my studio progress, it acts as a web based journal spanning back to 2010, here I can easily glance back at projects and artworks and add my current progress. I hope some of you will also find inspiration here.
I welcome dearly your comments and feedback as valuable assets that help me consider different aspects of my art practice and my creative growth as an artist.
Love and Light”
Harriet ❤
Get in touch!
I’m continuously open to participation in new projects, collaborations, murals and exhibitions.
I’m always happy to talk about a special commission piece of jewellery, your fantasy artwork or portrait of a loved one.
You can contact me via my facebook page or website and online shop at www.myfanwynia.com , much of my older work is also view-able there.

Tuesday 1 April 2014

DAMES AND DISCS

DAMES AND DISCS

A PAINTED WHITE LADY STATUE AND VINYL RECORD EXHIBITION

White Lady Art Gallery

14 Wellington Quay, Dublin 2

May 3rd – 29th 2014


Grand opening 3rd May, 18:00 - 22:00

Opening night will have in-house entertainment from DJ Skelly B, free refreshments and BYOB.
Come and see the infamous white lady statues hand-painted by twenty artists in this group exhibition. Also called the 'white lady of Cabra' you can spot the white lady statues in people's windows around Dublin city - often multiples statues in the windows of a whole house! We will also have hand-painted vinyl records and canvas "album covers".

For further information check out www.whiteladyart.com

ARTIST LIST

Poncho Byrne - Illustration & Design
Verz Art
Jessica Tobin
Harriet Myfanwy Nia Tahany
Laura Fitzpatrick - Fibre Artist
Om Nama Shivaya
Rob Crane
Eric Two Headed Dog
Kin MX
Loki Art & Illustration
Boz Mugabe
Lamp Love
Fink Art
Iljin Prjct
KURTZ - AMOR
Kevin Bohan Art
Mels2 dark graffiti and design
Paulo Ferreira
Fergal Coghlanl
Marcamix

https://www.facebook.com/events/258158511037538/

Click on the poster image above to RSVP on facebook!


My piece the Gothic white lady


At the exhibition.

Video from the opening night at White Lady Art Dublin